Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Soccer Star in the Making

Here is a cute video of Benjamin kicking the soccer ball around the living room...he had been dribbling for a while when it occurred to me to video it. I recently had my first soccer game in 6 years this past Sunday night...I had so much fun!!! I have been very excited about getting back out there again. I was the oldest female on our team, and I felt it on the field...and the next day. I woke up and could barely move my left foot. It had hurt a bit during the game, but I thought it was just because I hadn't played in my new soccer shoes yet. I went to the doctor, who sent me for an X-ray because he thought I may have a hairline fracture; the radiologist said "something does not look right" and there are some "concerning" older injuries in that foot they want an orthopedic doctor to look at --- so I am going Thursday morning. I am hoping that this is minor, and that I can continue to play, but I have a sinking feeling that I will be out for the season. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment