Tuesday, February 1, 2011

And the winner is....and two week stats

Ben playing at Chick Fil A with Angela


We've got a winner! The Washington Post will now be our new blog title - thanks for all the suggestions (kales and maria - both of you had some good one...my personal fav was Uptown Girls, except we don't live uptown).

Yesterday we had an adventure outside of the house...our first doctor visit with our new pediatrician (and my first day solo without Seth, kinda). My mom took the day off to help, thanks Mom! I love our new pediatrician...the office is very cozy, they separate sick kids (and sick rooms) from well kids, and the doctor is very hands on (no nurses, he gives shots, weighs them, etc..).
Mary Elizabeth did great! She now weighs 5 pounds, 13 ounces!

Today my friend Angela came to visit us - she brought her daughter (who is Ben's age) to play. It has been so nice to have an old friend to talk to now that I am home alone with the kids. Thanks Angie for making the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment