Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekend in Nola

We spent last Saturday enjoying New Orleans. Seth and I took Ben and Mary Elizabeth to the Insectarium. Benjamin was in heaven!! He had so much fun looking at all the bugs (his Fav is the beetle)! Ben and Seth even enjoyed eating the bugs (I could not even attempt it)! After the "Bug Museum", we walked into the French Quarter and had lunch at Johnny's Po-Boys. The line was out the door, but it was well worth the wait!


Me and Ben enjoying Johnny's

Seth with a mouth full of roast beef!
Outside the insectarium, in our new Joovy Caboose stroller (Ben loves it!)
driving the "bug"

Getting his "I ate a Bug!" stamp

enjoying chocolate covered crickets!!

Chocolate chip and cricket cookies...mmmm

Butterfly room

1 comment:

  1. I just love this post. I'm with you on the bug-eating! -- But I WILL take a poboy!!!! Great pics.

    (Oh - and we did talk about 123 magic when we were at Kyoto the time before last - I think I had just started it then. SO happy to know about it.)

    ReplyDelete