Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mardi Gras Madness

Now that we are in the Big Easy, we get to celebrate one of my favorite holidays - Mardi Gras! Today, we had some friends over for a party to get in the Mardi Gras spirit. We made king cake t-shirts for all of the kids...and then decorated our own personal king cakes. Then the best part...we got to eat them! Delicious!
Benjamin enjoying his king cake
Sarah and Miller
Leighton
Owen and Virginia
Jacques
Adrienne and Colette
sprinkles!

Mary Elizabeth

the finished product

PS....I know it has been ages and ages since I last posted. So much has happened that I almost gave up (on blogging). But I think I am ready to begin again. I will probably not fill in the blanks from these past few months - too much. I will say, however, that they have been good for the most part. We have been living our lives, being SUPER busy and enjoying our family and friends. Mary Elizabeth is progressing in her therapies - she is a joy! Thanks to everyone for your support and prayers ... keep 'em coming!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see your pictures! The kids are just precious- growing so fast-Ben is so tall!!! Awesome king cake shirts-I've never seen that before... What a cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see a post! Your kiddos are growing like weeds - beautiful, tow headed weeds!

    ReplyDelete