Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mother's Day Out

Today was orientation for Mother's Day Out where Benjamin and I got to meet his teachers and classmates. I am starting Benjamin two days a week, from 9 to 2. I have had mixed emotions about this decision....some days I feel like it is the right thing to do, for both me and Ben; and others I feel I may be starting him too soon. Oh well, we are signed up and there is no going back now!
So I figured Benjamin would be super clingy, maybe even cry and not let go of me this morning...but to my surprise...as soon as we walked into the classroom, he jumped down out of my arms, ran to the big slide where a group of kids were playing and never looked back! I feel much better about my decision now --> Ben is ready for this...and I may get to get my grocery shopping done in peace now. Ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment