Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's been a LONG day!
















Whew! I left the house this morning at 9 am with Benjamin, my friend Tanya, and her son Matthew (5 weeks older than Ben) and just got home (5:30 pm)...We have been all over town (and even Sulphur - they have a better selection of organic stuff for Ben's baby food) toting these two babies. The boys both LOVE watching Baby Einstein together in our car; and they both laugh, shout and kick their legs at the same things. I took some pictures of Matthew today at our house, and they turned out very good - I need to get Ben outside and take some of him in the near future.





Ben has been teething (I think) these past few days - he is using Sophie the Giraffe (he better). I am posting a shot of him gnawing on Sophie in his new owl Zutano shirt (thanks Nana!).





No comments:

Post a Comment