Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving





Benjamin's Nana came to visit the week before Thanksgiving so that I could go to NEW YORK with my friend, Leigh Erin!! The Big Apple was beautiful....chilly (but not freezing) ans bustling with people preparing for the holidays. My main goal in NYC was to see Broadway shows..which we accomplished!! Chicago and West Side Story were both wonderful (WSS was my fav!)...and TKTS lets pregnant women go to the head of the line (which was such a big deal since the line was usually 2-3 hours long!). We shopped, ate and walked tons...and after 4 days I was ready to get home to see my sweet baby boy!!! The next day Seth came home from Grand Isle and our family was back together in time for Thanksgiving...We had coffee that morning with my mom, Emily and J, and Owen and Virginia at Jason's Mom's house - the kids had a blast playing together - cousins are so much fun!! Then after a yummy lunch at Seth's family's house, we got Benjamin home for a nap. After naptime, we went back to the Comeaux's to watch the Saints play (Who Dat!). Ben laughed and jumped and spun and chased his cousins around and around...then they all sat down with popcorn to watch Veggie Tales and it was quiet for about 20 minutes...aahhh! What a great Thanksgiving!!! We are very, very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment